- Confirmed the customer's complaint and found the air conditioning was inoperative. Performed a visual inspection of the air conditioning system and found no obvious faults. Connected an air conditioning manifold gauge set to the air conditioning test ports and found the air conditioning system had no pressure. The lack of pressure indicated a refrigerant leak was present in the system. Visually inspected the air conditioning system and found no obvious signs of a refrigerant leak. Pressurized the air conditioning system with a fluorescent dye and used an ultraviolet light to check for the presence of a leak. Inspected the air conditioning system and found an air conditioning discharge refrigerant line leaked. Inspected the air conditioning refrigerant line and found the air conditioning refrigerant line was damaged.
- REMOVE ALL NECESSARY COMPONENTS. REMOVE WIPER BLADE MOTOR COMPONENTS, RELEASE AND MOVE RADIATOR AND CONDENSER FOR HAND ROOM. REMOVE AND INSTALL DISCHARGE LINE. ASSEMBLE TOGETHER AND MAKE ALL NECESSARY ADJUSTMENTS.
- VACUUM AND CHARGE A/C SYSTEM
- ALUMINUM WELDING FOR A/C LINE
- [An A/C system flush is a necessary procedure to ensure the air conditioning system is clean and free from any contaminants. Any foreign objects in the AC system can cause blockages and prevent the compressor from operating efficiently. Even the smallest amount of foreign debris in the system can restrict the flow of refrigerant and oil.]
JOHN S M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2022